Our organic dulse is a wonderful vibrant and versatile seaweed, long favoured by the Irish. Great to eat on its own raw of add to cooking. Famously used as a vegan bacon alternative. This seaweed is a great meat substitute when added to curry or rice dishes. It gives off a wonderful flavour to many dishes and is even used in desserts! It is high potassium content makes it a great alternative to salt and helps reduce sodium intake.
All our pouches are now PLASTIC FREE and use biodegradable ink! They contain only paper and are therefore recyclable and compostable.
Taste: Bacony, Umami, salty, sweet and smokey
Eat raw or cooked
Why not try
- Lightly and very briefly fry, then eat as a bacon alternative
- Snack on raw for a healthy treat
- Snip into curries or pasta sauces towards the end of cooking
- Add to salads with plenty of dressing.
It sure is healthy…
- High in Protein
- High in Dietary Fibre
- Low in Fat
- High in Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc
- High in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B9, B12 & C
- Source of Vitamins B3, B7, D, E & Beta-carotene
|Brand||The Cornish Seaweed Company|