With its delicate fine flaky flesh, our Naturally smoked Haddock it is just bursting with flavour.
Produced in our own smokehouse in South Devon, smoked traditionally using Oak shavings with no need for added colourings. Wild caught and filleted by hand a true taste of a great quality Fish.
Available most of the year round.
Why not try smoked Haddock with creme fraiche, chive and butter sauce.
- Catch area - North East Atlantic
- Catch type - Caught at Sea
- Scientific name - Melanogrammus aeglefinus
- Allergen - Fish
- Price per kilo - £21.50kg
- Ingredients - Haddock (FISH), Salt.