Indulge in a burst of fresh flavors with this delightful crab linguine recipe. It's an Italian-inspired dish that's ready in just 15 minutes and serves 4 without straining your budget.
- 150g white crab meat (Feel free to add extra if you're feeling extra crabby!)
- 400g linguine pasta
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp. harissa paste
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Cook the linguine following the package instructions. Drain and cover, but make sure to reserve a small amount of the cooking water.
- While the linguine is cooking, heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, then the garlic and chilli. Sauté gently for 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the crab meat, ensuring it's well combined and heated through. Once the crab is warmed, gently stir in the harissa paste and lemon juice.
- Add the cooked, drained linguine to the crab mixture along with a few tablespoons of the reserved cooking water to achieve the desired consistency (approximately 2–3 tbsp).
- Toss in the chopped herbs, ensuring that the pasta is evenly coated.
- Serve the dish in bowls, garnishing with a final squeeze of lemon juice, herbs, and a side salad.
Enjoy your zesty crab linguine with that extra crab goodness if you wish!